Battle Plan for Military Children’s Mental Wellness Part 1
Creating a solid, stable household for your family is key to helping you be prepared for the challenges that come with military life -- such as moves, job transitions, and deployments.
A strong family foundation begins with well-established routines and expectations, effective communications that include setting boundaries, and consistent consequences for actions.
The Battle Plan for Military Children’s Mental Wellness is a great place to start building on that foundation. In this extensive guide you will learn about:
- Building healthy communication habits with your spouse that benefit your children
- How to co-parent together all the time
- How to share and manage expectations
- How to set up good communication with your children
- How to best correct and redirect them
- How to build healthy habits in your children
- A strategy for family organization
- Signs of trouble and how to cope
The handbook is free; simply fill out the form, and we will email you a copy to download. Your information will not be shared with anyone.